Agency by agency, CIOs are hopping on the highway to the cloud. But it’s like a crowded road during rush hour, packed with cars and not moving much.
In this Expert Edition, you’ll see many agencies have achieved transition in certain cloud competencies and investments that generate cloud solutions, but it’s still slow moving.
In this edition, you will find:
- FDA, NIH Finding Solutions to the Health Care problems in the Cloud
- Cyber, Modernization Efforts Driving Expected Growth in IT Spending
- Air Force Deploys Special Team to Fix HR Technology Systems
- Finally an Answer Emerges for "Why IPv6?"
- DoD's Cloud Policy Rains Some Risks, IG Says
- 18F Shines Some Light on cloud.gov Platform, but Concerns Remain
- Army Shops Cloud Vendors to Host Enterprise Apps
- NSA's Move to the Cloud Includes Something Borrowed, Something New
- National Park Service Bringing Online to the Outside
- With New Threats, Law Enforcement Agencies Look for More Collaboration