Each week, it seems like another new and disturbing chapter emerges in the cybersecurity story. Agency security and IT personnel are finding effective strategies against these threats by sticking to and enhancing the basics.
In this exclusive executive briefing, the following experts will explore advanced cyber monitoring:
- Lawrence Reed, assistant director for security operations at the Justice Department
- Peter Schawacker, director of security intelligence solutions at Optiv
- Chad Sheridan, chief information officer of the Agriculture Department's Risk Management Agency
- Peter Tran, general manager and senior director for the worldwide advanced cyber defense practice at RSA
- Dr. Barry West, senior adviser and senior accountable official for risk management at the Homeland Security Department
They’ll also highlight and analyze:
- How to advance your monitoring
- Advanced monitoring and the cloud
By registering for this product, you agree that you are not located within the European Economic Area.