Federal agencies have come a long way since the first one ventured to adopt a cloud-hosted email service. Now cloud services have become integral to nearly every agency's data and application strategy.
In this exclusive executive briefing, the following cloud computing experts will explore the current state of the federal cloud situation:
- Robert Brown, branch chief for the Enterprise Business Service, Office of Information Technology at U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
- Mark Johnson, vice president for enterprise cloud strategy at Mythics
- Curt Levinson, U.S. cyber defense adviser to NATO
- Ashley Mahan, FedRAMP agency evangelist at the General Services Administration
- Brent Seaman, vice president for cloud solutions at Mythics
- Greg Wilshusen, Director, Information Security Issues, U.S. Government Accountability Office
- Jim Tunnessen, chief digital officer at Voice of America
They’ll also highlight and analyze:
- The technology case for cloud
- The business case for cloud
- Other cloud considerations
By registering for this product, you agree that you are not located within the European Economic Area.
By registering for this product, each registrant agrees to receive promotional and/or news alerts via email from Federal News Radio and information relevant to this event from third-party sponsors.