Federal agencies have made solid progress in moving IT workloads to commercial clouds. Still, a decade since the establishment of the cloud computing policy, agencies face technical and managerial challenges that require solid planning in order to realize cloud benefits.
In this exclusive executive briefing, the following experts will explore the state of the hybrid cloud:
- Prem Aburvasamy, Chief Information Officer, National Labor Relations Board
- Dave Bertin, Director, Cloud Computing Public Sector, Red Hat
- Adam Clater, Chief Architect, North America Public Sector, Red Hat
- Jerald Golley, Chief Information Officer and Director of the Office of Information Technology, Farm Credit Administration
- Rob Palmer, Deputy Chief Technology Officer and Deputy Director for the Office of the Chief Technology Officer, Department of Homeland Security
- Francisco Salguero, Deputy Chief Information Officer, Department of Agriculture
- Howard Spira, Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer, Export-Import Bank of the United States
By registering for this product, you agree that you are not located within the European Economic Area.
By registering for this product, each registrant agrees to receive promotional and/or news alerts via email from Federal News Radio and information relevant to this event from third-party sponsors.