People may complain about the volume of email they receive, but email remains a massively important medium of communication. Nearly five billion active email accounts exist, generating hundreds of billions of messages every day.
Because of its ubiquity, malicious online actors have long favored email as a preferred attack vector in a variety of forms.
In this exclusive executive briefing, the following experts will explore the latest best practices and technologies to protect organizations from email-derived fraud:
- CAPT Michael Dickey, Commander of the United States Coast Guard Command, Control, Communications, Computers and Information Technology Service Center (C4ITSC)
- Cameron Dixon, IT Specialist, National Cybersecurity Assessment and Technical Services, National Protection and Programs Directorate, Department of Homeland Security
- Sean Lang, Chief Information Security Officer, Library of Congress
- Ping Look, Executive Advisor, Security and Awareness, Optiv
- Bhagwat Swaroop, Executive Vice President and General Manager, Email Security, Proofpoint
By registering for this product, you agree that you are not located within the European Economic Area.
By registering for this product, each registrant agrees to receive promotional and/or news alerts via email from Federal News Radio and information relevant to this event from third-party sponsors.