Federal agency cybersecurity staffs are focusing more and more on insider threats - loss of data or network disruption by trusted users.
In this exclusive executive briefing, the following experts will explore reducing insider threat through good policy, technology and human analysts:
- Wayne Belk, Co-Director of the National Insider Threat Task Force, Office of the Director of National Intelligence
- Paul DeMennato, Chief, Cybersecurity Insider Threat, Defense Information Systems Agency
- Dr. Leslie Perkins, Deputy Chief Technology Officer, AF Information Dominance & CIO, U.S. Air Force
- Charles Phalen Jr., Director, National Background Investigations Bureau
- Mike Seague, Director, Defense Insider Threat Management Analysis Center, Defense Security Service
- Greg Wilshusen, Director, Information Security Issues, U.S. Government Accountability Office
- Dan Dzenitis, Vice President of Business Development, Digital Reasoning
- Eric Hansen, Vice President of Federal Programs, Digital Reasoning
They’ll also highlight and analyze:
- The scope of insider threat
- Risk management approach
- Dealing with the human factor
- Bringing in data analysis
By registering for this product, you agree that you are not located within the European Economic Area.
By registering for this product, each registrant agrees to receive promotional and/or news alerts via email from Federal News Radio and information relevant to this event from third-party sponsors.