In part three of “What Is Working In Marketing To The Federal Government?”, Mark Amtower focuses on the evolution of event marketing with panelists Ralph Renzi, Lisa Dezzutti, president of Market Connections, and Rita Walston, senior director of Client Marketing at immixGroup.
Here are the topics we discussed inthis informative 9-minute video:
- The kinds of events that are most productive
- How to produce a focused event
- Locating the most effective events to attend
- Case studies
- Event sponsorships
- How to utilize events to derive content and to benefit industry
- Addressing quality versus quantity when evaluating attendance
All four experts have significant event experience and how to use them for maximum marketing benefit.
This discussion is invaluable for federal marketers deciding on how best to utilize events.
Enjoy this resourceful discussion and learn best practices being applied in today’s federal marketing space!